Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Returning Work Update

Good Evening Folks -

I am hoping to return quizzes to you by Thursday! I am chugging along, trying to give as much feedback as possible that will be helpful.

Why feedback you ask?!?!

I will be allowing you to REDO the quiz, using your book! It will be due 1 week from when I return it, ::hint:: ::hint:: I highly recommend doing it over the weekend or if any time in class on Friday! Next week is going to be jam-packed preparing for our in class trial of the robber barons.

Regarding the REDO - You won't be getting fulllllll points back, however I'm working on a math equation to fairly give back points based on effort of the reading.

This brings me to my next point - GET EXCITED, because we're going to be creating "Study Groups"! This is a first time experiment, so bear with me. At least once per unit we'll have dedicated time to teaching each other and sharing information in our study groups. They should be 6-8 people, and you will be with them through the whole quarter. They will be doing readings and taking notes FOR YOU and the final product will count as a reading quiz grade, so make good choices :)

More information to come ....


No comments:

Post a Comment