Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Stir-Crazy!!

Good Evening Lovely Students,

I hope y'all haven't gone stir-crazy yet! We all get to sleep in tomorrow though - yeah! :)

Unfortunately this means we are going to PLOW through (pun intended) our notes and activities tomorrow and push super fast through this unit. Good thing, this is a baby unit and doesn't tend to have a TON on the NCFE. :)

I am reworking some future units though to shorten stuff up, and you can check out the links above to the Unit Syllabus for your respective courses to see what has been changed. Due dates and activities have been squished, but don't worry - we'll still have fun with a little dabbling in Wild West mythology.

Over this second break I enjoyed some quality R&R as well as planning and thinking for the semester. I hope you guys are all super rested and ready to go, because even though we just met I think I miss y'all already ;)

See you in the AM! And make sure to sign up to receive updates from the blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment